By Sal Capaccio
- QB E.J. MANUEL passed for 245 yards & 2 TDs for 121.9 rating in last start vs. NYJ (11/17/13).
- RB LE SEAN MC COY has 13 rush TDs, tied for 2nd most in single season in franchise history. Has 4 games with 100+ rush yards & 2+ rush TDs this season, tied for most in franchise history. Has 56 rush TDs since 2010, 2nd among active players.
- RB MIKE GILLISLEE had rec. TD in last meeting
- WR SAMMY WATKINS had 154 rec. yards & TD catch last week.
- TE CHARLES CLAY is 1 of 5 NFL TEs with 50+ catches & 3+ rec. TDs in each of past 4 seasons. Has 4 TD catches in past 3
- LB LORENZO ALEXANDER has 11.5 sacks, tied for 4th in NFL.
- LB ZACH BROWN is 1 of 2 Bills since 1982 with 130+ tackles (138) & 4+ sacks (4).
- CB STEPHON GILMORE has 5 INTs, tied for 2nd in NFL
- QB RYAN FITZPATRICK passed for 374 yards & TD for 116.5 rating in last meeting
- RB MATT FORTÉ is 1 of 2 active players in NFL (FRANK GORE) with 9+ consecutive seasons (9) with 1,000+ scrimmage yards. Is 1 of 7 in NFL history with 800+ rush yards in each of 1st 9 seasons.
- RB BILAL POWELL has 973 scrimmage yards (600 rush, 373 rec.). Needs 27 scrimmage yards to join Forté as only RB duo with 1,000+ scrimmage yards each in franchise history
- Since entering league in 2006, WR BRANDON MARSHALL ranks 2nd in NFL with 941 receptions & 12,061 rec. yards.
- WR ROBBY ANDERSON aims for 3rd in row with TD catch at home
- DT LEONARD WILLIAMS ties for 3rd among NFL DTs with 7 sacks.
- DE MUHAMMAD WILKERSON is 1 of 7 NFL DEs with 35+ sacks (37) & 8+ FFs (9) since 2012.
Follow me on Twitter @SalSports