- A solid closing burst and speed to keep up with all the routes and receivers.
- Excellent change of direction skills.
- Displays good ball skills in undercutting the route and meeting it at it's highest point. A threat to return it for a TD every time.
- Punt and kick return specialist for the Mustangs.
- Level of competition. Will he be able to do the job consistently in the NFL?
- Size. Below average at 5'9" might force him inside and limit his potential to only a nickel corner.
- Simply average at tackling. Can bring down the ball carrier on his own, but most times needs a crowd to come help out.
- Turns 23 in December.
- Impressive against high level wide receivers according to a few accounts at Senior Bowl practices.
- "Nurses abandoned and injured penguins back to health through Arctic ASPCA" according to his player bio.
Projection: 4th to 5th round
- The size and level of competition will be the biggest things working against him. It's now up to Jackson to ready himself for a huge week at the NFL Combine. A solid week can catapult a smaller school player up draft boards.