- Explosive player with great speed that will test out very well in 40-yard dashes.
- Uses those two traits on special teams. Returned both punts and kickoffs for Georgia. A homerun threat almost every time.
- Great change of direction skills. Can flip his hips very easily and stay with the receiver.
- Has a feisty temperament and uses physicality despite his size.
- His biggest weakness at this point is his overall instincts. Doesn't read the receivers routes correctly every time and loses track of his man. Takes one too many chances. Needs to be brought along in that respect.
- Size. At 5'9", 183 lbs., Boykin will be the type that teams will worry if he can stay healthy through an entire season.
- Can get bowled over by blockers in the run game. A willing tackler, but gets knocked off his feet a time or two.
- Turns 22 in July.
- Took many snaps on offense for Georgia. Out of the backfield and as a receiver.
- Team captain.
Projection: 2nd to 3rd round
- Boykin will likely be selected sooner rather than later because of his explosive abilities in the return game. He has everything you'd want in terms of speed and burst as a corner, he just has to smooth out some edges in his game on defense.