- Has a very nice feel for zone coverage.
- Possesses a nice burst but lacks the great top-end speed for a corner.
- Not afraid to put his whole body in to a ball carrier when faced up one-on-one. Delivers a big hit from time to time.
- Sat out the entire 2010 season during the NCAA investigation of UNC. Was later deemed to have accepted improper benefits and was suspended for one game.
- Height is a bit of a concern against taller receivers.
- Tries to bracket the receiver to the sideline and struggles when he has to turn his hips all the way back on an inside route. Man-to-man coverage needs work at this point.
- Gets gobbled up by physical receivers in run defense. Struggles to disengage from blocks.
- Played running back, wide receiver, cornerback, safety at high school. Also returned kickoffs and punts.
Projection: 6th to 7th round
- A smaller corner, Brown's only fit at this point is with a zone coverage team. He'll also have some questions to answer with teams regarding the entire scandal that plagued North Carolina for the past couple of years. A late round pick.