Cliff Harris, #13
5'11", 165 lbs., 21 years old
2011: 9 tackles, 0.5 TFL, INT, 5 PBU
2010: 33 tackles, 1 TFL, 6 INT (TD), 17 PBU
2009: 19 tackles, INT, 8 PBU
- Extremely quick on his feet. Can change direction very well and has no trouble in flipping his hips.
- Very good recovery speed if he gets deceived. Sometimes baits a quarterback in to throwing a ball where a receiver looks open and Harris hits another gear.
- Special teams returner for the Ducks.
- Has good leaping ability for a smaller player
- Off-the-field concerns: Charged with felony assault on a public official in 2009. Ticketed for driving 118 mph on a suspended license in 2011. Suspended by Oregon the final seven games for driving in October 2011 with a suspended license, without a seatbelt and without insurance.
- Size. Listed at 5-foot-11, but he looks shorter than that during games. Weight is also a concern. Could breed a lack of durability.
- Tends to get turned around in man-to-man coverage. Likes to take some chances in 1-on-1 and will get burned deep for it.
- Turns 22 in December.
- Early entrant to the NFL Draft.
Projection: 5th to 6th round
- Harris will have to really test out well in Indianapolis during the interview portion with teams rather than on the field. His 40-time will be just fine, it's his mind that teams want to know the most about.