- Excels in closing speed. Whether it be planting his feet in to the ground and accelerating for a pass break up or interception, closing on a ball carrier in space or anything else, Bentley flies with a target in sight.
- Always keeps his eyes on the quarterback's eyes. Puts him in many situations that he can make a play.
- A good blitzer off the edge as a nickel corner. Uses that closing speed and pressures the QB.
- Very good change of direction skills. Won't lose his man when he tries to turn his hips back to run upfield.
- Undersized. Could stand to put on some more weight so teams won't be worried about durability.
- Will take chances on a hunch and get burned by it sometimes.
- Speed is above average, but not great -- especially considering his size. Will have to work at technique to overcome it.
- Will lunge at a ball carrier and miss the tackle completely from time to time.
- Turns 23 in May.
Projection: 2nd to 3rd round
- Bentley can serve as a big-play type of guy and slowly be coached in to the correct time to take the chances at an interception. He shows a lot of potential, and looked exceptionally polished at the Senior Bowl. Day two pick.