- A ballhawking type of cornerback that racked up interceptions throughout his career with the Chanticleers.
- Has great size for the position, very long. Really won't be put at a disadvantage by taller corners.
- Ball skills are very good. Meets the ball at it's highest point and isn't afraid to leave his feet for a big play.
- A solid tackler in run support. Maybe not a form tackler at this point, but lays a good lick on ball carriers.
- Level of competition will be the largest hurdle for him to clear. Hasn't seen a consistent amount of high quality competition except occasionally near the start of the year.
- Got caught and bit on some play action passes. Got beat deep for a touchdown against Georgia this past season.
- Timed speed may not be where you want it for a cornerback.
- Age could be a concern as well. Other prospects are 3-to-4 years younger than him.
- Turns 25 in December.
- Performed quite well at both the East West Shrine Game and Senior Bowl practices.
Projection: 3rd to 4th round
- A high quality small-school prospect that will garner some consideration on Day Two of the draft. Norman's 40-time will most likely determine where he lands in the selection process. If he hits in the 4.4's, he could even sneak in to the second round. Intriguing possibilities with him at this point.