- Physically has all the attributes you want. Good size, weight, reach, build. The prototype to a T.
- Excellent speed that is exhibited as he mirrors his assignment.
- Good to great hip movement. Very fluid, can flip his hips without losing many steps.
- Provides a solid punch on press coverage on the receiver. Makes his assignment earn it at times.
- Level of competition. He's been the best and most physically gifted player on the field almost every game he's played. How well can he get acclimated to the NFL?
- Needs to develop his tackling abilities a bit more. Still raw in that respect. Can lay a big hit every once and again.
- Overall technique in man-to-man coverage must be improved.
- Would like to see a bit more explosion and closing speed on underneath routes.
- High school quarterback that was recruited as a wide receiver. Switched to cornerback early on in camp of his freshman year.
Projection: 2nd to 3rd round
- Those in need of a cornerback have to be drooling over what Trumaine Johnson might be able to turn in to. He's an exceptionally long athlete that still is young in his days as a cornerback, but in the right system could be a potential steal on Day Two of the draft.