- A long, lean defender that can cover a lot of field in run support.
- Able to diagnose the play and fight through some blockers to get to the ball carrier. Smart player.
- A solid tackler, but won't lay the big hit.
- Brother, Sam Acho, was drafted by Arizona in the 4th round in the 2011 NFL Draft.
- Looks like he doesn't have full control over his body movements. Has a very helter skelter-ish approach.
- Takes many false steps that hurts him in both the run stuffing game and in coverage.
- Lacks in foot speed, will get beat if asked to cover a tight end or running back one-on-one.
- Doesn't impose his will on tackles. Will get knocked back by the ball carrier rather than being the one that does the knocking.
- Turns 22 in November.
- 2010 recipient of the Arthur Ashe Award, which is for minority student-athletes
Projection: 5th to 6th round
- Acho lacks in a lot of places, but with a solidly built frame some team will give him a shot in the later rounds of the draft to see if there's something there. Had a lot of production against a high level competition.