- An athletic, strongside linebacker that has a really long build.
- Very good speed off the edge, will test out quite well in Indianapolis.
- Has good fight, doesn't give up on a play.
- Has been matched up on wide receivers in coverage, sometimes in an attempt to disguise him blitzing from the edge.
- Lankier than strong. Has added around 30 pounds since he was a freshman and still looks like he has room to go.
- Has a tough time holding the edge on running plays. Doesn't have the overall strength to compete with bigger blockers.
- Lacks a bit in the instinct area. Play recognition needs to improve.
- Turns 22 in March.
Projection: 5th to 6th round
- Kaddu is an interesting prospect that could shoot up some draft boards if he shows up to Indianapolis with added weight and how fast he runs. If he doesn't, I think he's still a situational pass rusher and overall special teams contributor.