- Physically looks the part for the NFL. Solid and well built.
- Has above average speed for the position. Will be able to hang with running backs and tight ends in coverage for the most part.
- Very good change of direction skills, can flip his hips and stay in the play from sideline-to-sideline.
- Displays a good closing speed burst with the ball carrier in sight.
- Not as strong as his size would indicate. Struggles to disengage off blockers occasionally and will get taken out of the play.
- Not the best tackler. Tends to go after the lower half rather than a strong strike to the midsection and will miss some tackles as a result.
- Needs to be in space to be effective. Likely a weakside linebacker in the NFL.
-Turns 23 in July.
Projection: 3rd to 4th round
- While Robinson has some skills for the NFL that will translate, an overall glut of weakside linebackers in the NFL will drop him down the draft a bit. He'll go as early as Day Two.