- An explosive player that is known to lay a huge hit on his opponents.
- Very good speed for the weakside linebacker position.
- A great sideline-to-sideline player that has underrated recognition skills.
- Dependable in coverage, allowing his ability to change directions quickly stay with running backs.
- Needs to get stronger in the lower body. Very thin lower half that's noticeable in game footage.
- Plays with emotion, which isn't always a bad thing. But he lets it get the best of him sometimes. Has taken dumb personal foul penalties in the past.
- Not the most sure tackler. He'll stack the play up in the lane and allow for teammates to come help.
- Turns 23 in September.
Projection: 3rd to 4th round
- I tend to think Bradham will test out quite well in Indianapolis, which could cause this projection to rise in the coming weeks. While he does lack in certain areas, there's enough to work with to eventually evolve in to a starting weakside linebacker. What he doesn't lack is intensity, and that will help him on special teams early on.