- An instinctive player with very good recognition skills. Rarely out of position.
- Displays a knack for taking the right angle to the ball carrier.
- A sound tackler. May struggle when the ball carrier has a full head of steam, but is dependable for the most part.
- Looks comfortable in an underneath zone coverage.
- Despite his frame, he looks smallish and is easily pushed around by offensive linemen attempting to block him. Needs to get stronger.
- Not very explosive, has no real burst to him even on blitzes.
- Just average speed for a smaller player. Will struggle in getting sideline-to-sideline with NFL backs.
- Just looks a bit stiff in his hips.
- Four-year starter with Oklahoma that peaked statistically as a freshman.
Projection: 6th to 7th round
- While Lewis has the starting experience unlike most, his game certainly doesn't translate well in to the NFL. This will likely be a case of a good college linebacker that put up big stats that will have a hard time finding a home in the NFL. Needs to be a special teams guy to stay on a roster. Weakside linebacker in a 4-3.