Nate Potter, #73
6'5", 295 lbs., 23 years old
- Three-year starter at left tackle for the Broncos.
- Strong player at the point of attack. Holds his ground and is able to ward off a bull-rush.
- Swipes a defenders hands away and stays balanced. Balance is a big strength.
- Good drive in run blocking. Keeps his legs moving and engulfs the defender.
- Needs to get over the 300-pound marker to remain a tackle.
- Pops upright as soon as the ball is snapped. Gets him in trouble sometimes.
- Just average athleticism for an OL.
- Best suited at either right tackle or at a guard spot.
- Turns 24 in May.
Projection: 3rd to 4th round
- Potter comes from a winning program and has been a protector of Kellen Moore's for the past three seasons. He's got enough game to go in to the NFL and be a valuable backup that may eventually develop in a starter.