- An experienced four-year starter with a winning pedigree and top notch statistics. Not many can boast his production.
- Timing and anticipation of his underneath routes are very good. Perfect Spread QB.
- Has a good feel for the pocket. Able to switch up his throwing lanes to find his targets.
- Lacks the overall arm strength necessary to drive a football outside the hashmarks and down the field in the NFL. Would lead a fairly one-dimensional passing attack.
- No touch on deep routes. Constantly misses the mark in this area.
- Not an overly athletic player. Can move around the pocket but can't avoid a rush.
- His size. Barely 6-feet tall and under 200-pounds, does he have the durability to last?
- Turns 23 in July.
Projection: 5th to 6th round
- A highly decorated college player, Moore has some fans in the palm of his hand based off his win-loss record and statistical production through four seasons. But what's masked by that is the offense he played in, and overall level of competition, is very conducive to putting up big statistics like that. He has a spot in the league, but I don't think he can ever be anything more than a backup in the NFL. A third-stringer right now.