- Smooth wide receiver that doesn't play out of control. Very calm in his routes and receptions.
- Very good hands. Quite good at meeting the ball at it's highest point and staying in bounds along the sidelines and at the back of the end zone.
- Shows good physicality in run after the catch.
- Awareness to find the soft spots in coverage, and to adjust when plays blow up.
- Below average speed.
- Won't wow you with burst off the line of scrimmage.
- Character concerns: Suspended for the 2009 Alamo Bowl for "involvement in a brawl between football players and a fraternity." Plead guilty to misdemeanor assault and battery the following January.
- Turns 23 in May
- Michigan State all-time leader in receptions and receiving yards.
- From scouts in attendance, reportedly had a great week of work at the East-West Shrine Game
Projection: 3rd to 4th round
- He won't wow you in watching his games like a Justin Blackmon or Michael Floyd would, but Cunningham is steady as a wide receiver. His very good hands and his ability to find the soft spots in coverage is what makes him a solid choice. May run a bad 40-time, but I think scouts are expecting it -- meaning he won't fall as a result. If he runs faster than advertised, he could rise even higher.