- Highly productive player that didn't even redshirt with the Rockets. Stepped in and started from the first game on.
- In a league that's shifting towards the spread, looks to be the prototypical slot man that feels out a defense.
- Good concentration in traffic on making the catch over the middle.
- Returned both kickoffs and punts for Toledo.
- Small.. very small. Listed at 5'10" but looks smaller.
- Not great speed, often caught from behind in open field.
- Inflated statistics based on the type of offense he played in.
- Turns 21 in September
- 5 of his 10 receiving TDs in 2011 came against Northern Illinois.
- Dual-threat QB in high school that had 2,381 rushing yards and 34 TDs, while passing for 1,102 yards and another 11 TDs. Even kicked 47 extra points.
Projection: 4th to 5th round
- It isn't often you see a player from the MAC declare for the NFL Draft after his true junior season. Page has been productive every single year since high school, but his physical limitations will likely keep him from being a higher pick than the middle rounds.