- Prototypical size for a number one wideout. Looks the part.
- Good vertical.
- Does well at coming back for the ball on busted plays when his quarterback rolls out.
- Highly productive player with four years of playing experience.
- Struggles to maintain separation from cornerbacks due to a lack of speed and burst. Will struggle against more talented NFL corners.
- Fights the ball when he's trying to catch it. He has the big hands to be able to rope in a catch, but it seems like the coordination is just a bit off. Struggled mightily with this during Senior Bowl week.
- Needs to get more comfortable with meeting the ball at it's highest point. This goes back to the "fighting the ball" negative.
- Struggles against aggressive press coverage. In 2010 Cotton Bowl, Patrick Peterson kept him at bay at the line of scrimmage on more than one occasion.
- Arrested two years ago for consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Turns 22 in April.
- Son of Jeff Fuller, former San Francisco 49ers safety
Projection: 5th to 6th round
- You've got to think that with a body type like his and his production through four seasons, someone will take a shot on him. His stock is flat-lining. He needs a big week at the NFL Combine to repair it.