WR Jordan White, Western Michigan
Jordan White, #83
6'0", 214 lbs., 23 years old
2011: 140 receptions, 1911 yards, 17 TD
2010: 94 receptions, 1378 yards, 10 TD
2009: 54 receptions, 695 yards, 4 TD
2007: 19 receptions, 217 yards, 1 TD
- Led the nation in both receptions and receiving yards as a senior, third in touchdowns.
- Fearless going over the middle. His quarterback hung him out to dry a lot and he hung on to the ball.
- Good, physical runner after the catch.
- Could be a good third or fourth option for an offense
- Production due in part to pass-heavy offense at Western Michigan. Didn't have to run very complicated routes.
- Limited potential. What you see is what you get.
- Stripped twice during run versus Toledo. Has dropped some catchable passes.
- Injury history: Torn ACL in 2006, torn cartilage in knee in 2008.
- Turns 24 in June.
Projection: 6th to 7th round
- Limited potential plus an injury history can't be overlooked. But his toughness and physicality will get him drafted.
Tags : Topics : SportsSocial : SportsLocations : Cleveland, Michigan, Ohio, ToledoPeople : Jordan White