- Good size for the position. Could stand to add some more weight, but overall the size is above average.
- Very good acceleration after the catch. Is able to make some people miss once the ball is in his hands and is deceptively fast.
- Good against a soft zone coverage. Able to find an opening.
- Can beat a man one-on-one on fly routes down the sideline.
- Lapses in concentration from time to time. A ball that should be caught, isn't.
- A below average run blocker.
- Occasionally holds the ball like a loaf of bread, making it susceptible to being knocked loose fairly easily.
- His foot-speed is just about average for a wideout.
- Turns 23 in December.
Projection: 2nd to 3rd round
- His size and playmaking ability after the catch will make up for some of his lapses. Talented player that will need to mold his game a bit to the style of the NFL. He won't be seeing soft zones too often.