- An NFL-ready physical frame. Great size/weight combination and jumping ability.
- The constant target of Rutgers' passing attack in 2011. The second-highest total of receptions for the Scarlet Knights was 32. Sanu got all the attention from defenses, too.
- Unafraid of going over the middle and taking a huge hit. Holds on to the ball by absorbing the contact.
- Great movement with his feet in space. Can make people miss.
- Good hands, good ball security.
- Won't wow you with his speed.
- Not as physical as his size would indicate in blocking downfield.
- Catches the ball inside his pads at times rather than going for the hands catch.
- Turns 23 in August.
- Had 59 carries in 2010 and 62 carries in 2009 with Rutgers.
- Played quarterback, wide receiver and punter in high school.
Projection: Late 1st to 2nd round
- Sanu was Mr. All Everything to Rutgers this season. While he won't be an over-the-top number one receiver, he has the ability to be a consistent second target for whatever team drafts him.