T.J. Graham, #6
5'11", 182 pounds, 22 years old
2011: 46 receptions, 757 yards, 7 TD
2010: 24 receptions, 293 yards, 4 TD
2009: 12 receptions, 129 yards
2008: 16 receptions, 251 yards
- Elite speed. Can outrun almost everyone on a football field. Good speed in and out of his breaks.
- Good hands that can catch the ball away from his body in traffic.
- Return specialist for NC State. Four touchdowns in four seasons of being the main return man for the Wolfpack.
- Can break tackles in the open field to spring him for a big gain.
- His size. Worry that durability may be a concern. Suffered a stress fracture in 2009
- Disappears at times. Over an 8-game stretch in 2011, Graham had just 20 catches for 215 yards total.
- Turns his head the wrong way at times on deep routes when he's open.
- Turns 23 in July.
- Track & field star for NC State in 2010 and 2011. Earned second-team All-America honors in 2010 and qualified for the NCAA Indoor Championships.
Projection: 2nd to 3rd round
- Many people out there are looking at Kendall Wright to be the big time speedster in the 2012 NFL Draft, but not enough people are talking about Graham. My guess is that once he runs at the NFL Combine, he'll start to get that recognition. He'll be a Day Two pick at least.