- Explosive with the ball in his hands. One of the fastest prospects in the draft. Will fly in Indianapolis if healthy.
- Accomplished kick returner. Hits the hole in full stride and gets downfield in a hurry.
- Above average route runner that can give a nice breakdown and a deceptive double move.
- Size. If he is shorter and lighter than FIU writes, he could slide some.
- Durability. He was always nicked up with something. Can he last against an NFL schedule?
- Ball security is a problem at times. Gets caught trying to make a move too many.
- Turns 23 years old in November.
- Sports Broadcasting major.
- Chose FIU over Florida, Ole Miss and West Virginia.
Projection: 2nd to 3rd round
- I understand the risk involved with a player like Hilton. At his size, he can get hurt a bit easier than some prospects. But when he's healthy and on the field, he is an instant impact player for some team in the slot. He will be one of the fastest at the NFL Scouting Combine, which is where I think his stock will soar. Watch out for this one.