- Sabres double up Panthers 4-2
- Bills claim defensive end off waivers
- Raiders move to Vegas approved
- Sabres' Gionta to play in his 1000th NHL game
- Examining the Bills current salary cap situation
- The Final Four is set
- Petersen, Malone advance to Frozen Four
- Bandits lose to Rochester 11-10
- Eichel scores twice, Sabres thump Leafs 5-2
- Sabres bring up a defenseman
- Running on empty
- Ranking the Bills current positional needs
- Breathe Sabres fans, breathe
- Here We Go Again
- NCAA Championship Tournament Preview
- 10 years later...
- Schopp: Drama building on Taylor's future
- Simon: Should the Sabres deal Evander Kane?
- Lambert: Bailey's game growing at NHL level
- Simon: NHL gets it wrong...again!
Bills re-sign WR Brandon Tate
Return man back after testing free agency
The Bills have re-signed wide receiver/return man Brandon Tate, the team announced Monday.
Tate finished fifth in the NFL last season averaging 11.6 yards per punt return and and seventh in kick return average at 22.8 per return. Originally a third round pick for the New England Patriots in 2009, the 29-year old Tate is currently fifth among active NFL players in combined kick and punt return yardage.
Forced into duty at wide receiver last year due to injuries to others at the position, Tate caught 8 passes for 117 yards.