DE/OLB Max Holloway, Boston College
Max Holloway #56
6'2", 253 lbs, 22 years old
47 tackles, 2.5 sacks (4 in '10, 1 in '09)
- Possesses a ferocious spin move that gets by slower offensive tackles.
- In on a ton of tackles, even if not given credit for them.
- Can adjust body position against tackle when play goes by so he can disengage and get after the ball carrier.
- Has experience dropping back in coverage and rushing standing up.
- A 'tweener in every sense of the word. Isn't as tall as you'd like, doesn't weigh as much as you'd like, isn't as fast as you would like.
- Struggled in rare instances that he was double-teamed.
- Lack of statistical production in sacks.
- Brother, David, plays in the NFL with the Arizona Cardinals
- Grandfather, Johnny McKenzie, played 19 seasons in the NHL with Boston.
Projection: 4th to 5th round
- He could be very effective coming off the bench in third-down situations. Won't be an All-Pro, but should be able to step in and start for a team if first-stringer is injured.