- Physical receiver in both his route running and his run blocking.
- Very good route runner. Good, hard breakdown at the top of his routes.
- Hands catcher. Doesn't let the ball get in to his pads and can go up and get a badly thrown ball.
- Can make the highlight-reel type catches. Jump ball ability is very good.
- Fights for extra yardage and can break tackles.
- Highly productive (37 TD) in his career at Notre Dame.
- Off-the-field concerns. Is there a lack of maturity there? Combine interviews will be huge for him.
- Doesn't have elite speed.
- Suspended and reinstated before senior season after DUI charge.
- Missed time in 2008 with a knee injury and 2009 with a broken collarbone.
- Turns 23 in November.
Projection: Top 15
- Michael Floyd has the ability to be a top ten pick. If he checks out with at least one team in those first ten picks, he could be off the board. If he doesn't, I don't expect him to slide much more. He is a potential starter in the NFL for a long, long time.