- Physical enough to get off a press and explosive enough to burn it down the field.
- Impressive combination of size and speed.
- Good burst off the line of scrimmage.
- Age. 20 years old will look very attractive to teams.
- The prevailing thought: "How good could he have been with a consistent quarterback?"
- Catches the ball in to his body most times rather than going for the hands catch.
- Braces for hits at times rather than maximizing the potential of runs after catch
- At 6'4", there are times you would like him to play bigger.
- Turns 21 in May.
- One of the top high school recruits in America in 2009.
Projection: Late 1st to 2nd round
- While he has some work to do to become a complete receiver, teams will see his size/speed/age combination and think he could be a steal at the end of day one or early on day two. Having two below-average throwing quarterbacks will help his cause.