WR Tommy Streeter, Miami (FL)
Tommy Streeter, #8
6'4", 213 lbs.
2011: 46 receptions, 811 yards, 8 TD
2010: 1 reception, 42 yards, TD
2009: 5 receptions, 114 yards
- Elite size. The type of size you look for in a top target.
- Jump-ball threat. Meets the ball at it's highest point in the end zone.
- Breakout season in 2011.
- Average to below average speed without another gear to separate from defenders.
- Tries to catch the ball with his body far too often. Drops simple passes when wide open because of it.
- Looks like he labors in and out of his breaks.
- A very thin frame. Needs to add some muscle-mass.
- One-year wonder tag.
- Played alongside Miami (FL) QB Jacory Harris at Northwestern High School as well.
- Early entry redshirt junior.
Projection: 6th to 7th round
- He'll likely get drafted at some point. But he just lacks the burst off the line of scrimmage and through his route running. The battle at receiver is won in and out of the breaks, and he doesn't do that well. Good size, however. He should have stayed in school one more year.
Tags : Topics : SportsSocial : SportsLocations : Florida, MiamiPeople : Tommy Streeter