How to Enter
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. Beginning January 23, 2013 at 12am (ET) and ending on the earlier of (i) Friday immediately preceding the last Sabres 2012-2013 season game (including, without limitation, post season games, if any) or (ii) once there are two (2) Grand Prize winners in this Contest (“Contest Registration Period”), go to www.wgr550.com and click on the “Golden Nugget Bingo Hat Trick Contest” icon to fill out a registration form including name, address, age, phone number (including area code), and e-mail address. After completing registration (as described above) during Contest Registration Period, registrants can download and print a valid “Golden Nugget Hat Trick Bingo Card” (“Bingo Card”) to use for the entire length of this contest. Any entries received and bingo cards issued after the Contest Registration Period ends will be deemed void (because it is impossible to determine in advance what will be the last season game, it is possible that entry will appear to be open and bingo cards but then subsequently voided because the season actually ended).
3. Only one Bingo Card per email address. If registrant loses their Bingo Card, they can log back in under their email address to print a copy of their original card. There will be approximately 5 different bingo cards available (all entrants will receive one of the 5 different cards).
4. Contestants may participate each week in the Contest – however, once a contestant has been selected as a Qualifier (see below) they will not be eligible to be a Qualifier again in this Contest.
5. There will be up to a total of 14 separate “Bingo” games associated with this Contest for the Regular Season games, plus up to 10 additional separate “Bingo” games for designated Post Season games (if any). The “Bingo” games associated with this Contest are based on 14 professional Sabres hockey 2013 Regular Season games and up to 10 2013 Sabres Post Season games (if applicable). Listed below are the Fridays in which “Bingo” games will be played on-air and the designated Sabres game for that date for the 2013 Regular Season (subject to any rescheduled dates per the NHL):
|“Bingo” Played on WGR||Designated Sabres Game|
|Friday, January 25, 2013||Friday, January 25, 2013|
|Friday, February 1, 2013||Saturday, February 2, 2013|
|Friday, February 8, 2013||Saturday, February 8, 2013|
|Friday, February 15, 2013||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Friday, February 22, 2013||Saturday, February 23, 2013|
|Friday, March 1, 2013||Saturday, March 2, 2013|
|Friday, March 8, 2013||Sunday, March 10, 2013|
|Friday, March 15, 2013||Saturday, March 16, 2013|
|Friday, March 22, 2013||Saturday, March 23, 2013|
|Friday, March 29, 2013||Saturday, March 30, 2013|
|Friday, April 5, 2013||Friday, April 5, 2013|
|Friday, April 12, 2013||Saturday, April 13, 2013|
|Friday, April 19, 2013||Friday, April 19, 2013|
|Friday, April 26, 2013||Friday, April 26, 2013|
Listed below are the Fridays in which “Bingo” games may be played on-air (depending upon whether or not the Sabres are still in post season play) and the week in which the associated Sabres game will be played. Station will select and announce on the Friday below which ONE of the games in which the Sabres are expected to play in during the upcoming week (assigned to that Friday) is the potential winning opportunity in this contest. The game selected by Station during the post-season will be the first Sabres game to be played during the time period set forth below for that week (other games played by the Sabres during that week will NOT be opportunities to win in this contest). There will only be ONE winning game opportunity per week during each of the weeks listed below. There may not be a contest opportunity during all or any of the dates listed below (contest ends when the Sabres season ends, which could be before July 11th).
|“Bingo” Played on WGR||Designated Sabres Game|
|Friday, May 3, 2013||May 3rd through May 9th|
|Friday, May 10, 2013||May 10th through May 16th|
|Friday, May 17, 2013||May 17th through May 23rd|
|Friday, May 24, 2013||May 24th through May 30th|
|Friday, May 31, 2013||May 31st through June 6th|
|Friday, June 7, 2013||June 7th through June 13th|
|Friday, June 14, 2013||June 14th through June 20th|
|Friday, June 21, 2013||June 21st through June 27th|
|Friday, June 28, 2013||June 28th through July 4th|
|Friday, July 5, 2013||July 5th through July 11th|
6. Every Friday on the dates listed immediately above, between 6am-9:30am (ET) the WGR Morning Show will play “Bingo” by announcing bingo numbers that correspond with the Bingo Card contestants downloaded from the Station’s website. The numbers to be announced will be pre-determined. That Friday’s numbers will be announced sporadically between 6am-9:30am and the quantity of numbers announced during each announcement will vary from 1 number to 4 numbers (in Station’s sole discretion). Contestants who have downloaded a valid Bingo Card from the Station’s website should mark their card each time they have an exact match as announced on air by Station. If a contestant completes a “Bingo” by successfully matching and completing five (5) spaces on contestant’s valid Bingo Card in a row, column or diagonal, to the numbers announced by the WGR Morning Show that morning then they should immediately call (716) 644-9878. The first contestant to get through to (716) 644-9878 with a “Bingo” wins a Qualifying Prize (see details below), will be assigned to the designated Sabres game for that particular Bingo game play (see above) and must designate one (1) player on the Sabres as their ‘Selected Player’ during their designated Sabres game to the Station representative (which may be broadcast on air and/or recorded by Station) (subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with the Contest rules) (each a “Qualifier”).
7. In the event that NO ONE calls the contest line above by 9:45am on that Friday with a valid Bingo match, Station will make an announcement and accept the 9th caller to the 716-644-9878 to be a Qualifier for that play of the contest.
8. Only the one (1) selected Qualifier as designated by the Station shall be assigned to the designated game for that particular Bingo game play. All other participants who have completed a Bingo on their card or attempted to contact the Station for that particular Bingo game play are disqualified and not eligible to participate further in that particular Bingo game play. If designated caller does not qualify because they did not have Bingo (if required) or they are ineligible for any other reason, or they do not want to be assigned to the designated game for that Bingo game play, or they do not designate their ‘Selected Player’ at the time they are selected as a Qualifier, then that designated caller will be disqualified and will forfeit their Qualifying Prize and their right to be assigned to the designated game and designate a Selected Player for that particular Bingo game and Station may select the next subsequent caller (as determined in Station’s sole discretion) who satisfies the contest requirements (i.e. Bingo card or 10th , 11th etc… caller, as applicable) to be a Qualifier (subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with the Contest rules).
9. Designated Sabres NHL post season game must be played within 7 days of qualifying in accordance with the week dates set forth in the chart above. If there is no Sabres NHL post season game played within those 7 days (but the Sabres have not yet been eliminated from further participation in the postseason), the Qualifier’s chance at the Grand Prize is forfeited but the Qualifier does receive the Qualifying Prize.
How to Win
10. If a Qualifier’s ‘Selected Player’ during that Qualifier’s assigned designated game scores 3 or more goals (a “Hat Trick”) (each of the goals consisting of the Hat Trick must be recorded as an official goal scored by the ‘Selected Player’ by the official league, and recorded in the official game stats to be a valid grand prize winning opportunity in this Contest) then that Qualifier will be a Grand Prize Winner and will win a Grand Prize (see details below), subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the Contest rules. If any designated game is cancelled prior to the game being ruled an official game, then all stats are removed and no Grand Prize will be awarded for that corresponding cancelled or unofficial designated game. Any rescheduled designated game or a designated game in which play is resumed shall be eligible for this Contest.
11. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THERE WILL BE A MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES AWARDED IN THIS CONTEST. ONLY THE FIRST TWO (2) QUALIFIER’S WHOSE SELECTED PLAYER DURING THE QUALIFIER’S DESIGNATED GAME COMPLETES A HAT TRICK (AS DESCRIBED ABOVE) ARE ELIGIBLE TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE. ONCE THERE ARE TWO GRAND PRIZE WINNERS, THIS CONTEST WILL IMMEDIATELY END EVEN IF ADDITIONAL GAMES REMAIN IN THIS CONTEST AND NO OTHER PRIZES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO WIN IN THIS CONTEST.
12. Any potential Grand Prize Winner(s) will be notified by phone or email (at the address/numbers provided in their entry form) within 72 hours of being selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner.
13. A total of up to 24 Qualifier prizes will be awarded (14 associated with Regular Season games and up to 10 associated with Post-Season games (if any)). Each verified Qualifier will receive:
a. Two (2) Golden Nugget Bingo Certificates good for one (1) 3 wide book; three (3) of every special, one (1) regular size drink, and one (1) dabber at Golden Nugget Bingo located at 655 Garrison Rd., Fort Erie, Canada which expires on September 30, 2013. Minimum value of $35 Canadian per certificate at current exchange rate equals approximately $35.26 USD per certificate (value is based on Exchange Rate as of 1/15/13 and is subject to change); and
b. A Gift Certificate to Happy Jack’s located at 98 Niagara Blvd., Fort Erie, Canada redeemable for food purchases only valued at $50 Canadian at current exchange rate equals approximately $50.37 USD (value is based on Exchange Rate as of 9/22/10 and is subject to change), which expires August 31, 2012.
14. Grand Prize: Up to two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each verified Grand Prize Winner will receive $5,500 USD. Grand Prize Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes. In the event of a Grand Prize winner, winner will be required to sign one or more affidavits and/or liability release agreements “as is”, provide a valid US federal or state government issued photo ID, and sign an IRS W-9 before the prize is awarded. Failure to do so for any reason within three (3) business days of winning will result in automatic forfeiture of any prize in this contest and disqualification of such potential Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize will be released to Grand Prize Winner only. Grand Prize Winner shall receive an IRS Form 1099 and such Grand Prize will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for the 2013 tax year for the value of the Grand Prize. Failure to collect the Grand Prize from the Station’s studios within 60 days of receiving written notification that the Grand Prize is ready for pick up by the Grand Prize Winner will constitute forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Station is not responsible for prize information or documents, which are lost or mis-delivered by the postal service or carrier. If forfeited, the Grand Prize will remain the property of the Station and the Grand Prize will not be re-awarded in this Contest.
15. Qualifiers will be required to sign one or more affidavits and/or liability release agreements and provide a valid US federal or state government issued photo ID. Failure of to do so by the deadline required by the Station will result in the forfeiture of the affected prize. In the event that a Grand Prize Winner or Qualifier is disqualified, for any reason, at any time, that Grand Prize or Qualifier Prize (as applicable) will not be re-awarded, another winner will NOT be selected and the associated unawarded prize will remain the property of Station or its designee.
16. The odds of becoming a Qualifier in this Contest depend on the number of contestants who receive a valid Bingo during a particular Bingo game play and the order in which calls are received. The odds of any Qualifier winning a Grand Prize are dependent on the performance of that Qualifier’s Selected Player during that Qualifier’s designated game.
17. The sponsors of this contest are: Entercom Buffalo, LLC, Happy Jack’s, and Golden Nugget Bingo.
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
18. Qualifiers and those traveling with qualifiers must possess appropriate travel documentation (i.e., a valid passport) as required by United States and Canada to cross the US/Canadian Border to redeem Qualifying Prize.