1. These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Buffalo, LLC d/b/a WGR 550 (“Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the WGR general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the WGR general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 500 Corporate Pkwy Suite 200 Amherst NY 14226 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s websites at www.wgr550.com.
3. To enter, visit wgr550.com between September 23, 2013 at 12am (ET) and 12noon on Friday, December 27, 2013. (“Contest Entry Period”),click on the “Ford F-150” contest graphicand complete and submit a specific on-line entry blank for this Contest by providing your name, address, daytime and evening phone numbers (including area code), age, and email address (“Entrants”).
4. On the dates and times listed below, one entry will be randomly selected from among all entries received through the cut-off day and time listed below (each a “Qualifier”). The selected Qualifier will be contacted by station personnel via phone no later than 5pm on that day. Qualifier’s name will be announced on-air in the Football Pre-game show on WGR within the hour before the associated game time listed below. Qualifiers need not be listening for the announcement of his/her name to win. There will be up to 13 drawings and associated contest games in connection with this contest based on the professional Buffalo football 2013 season regular games as follows:
Entry Receipt Cut-off Associated Buffalo
Drawing Date & Time for this Drawing Football Game
September 27, 2013 at 12pmET September 27, 2013 at 11amET September 29, 2013 at 1pm
October 2, 2013 at 12pmET October 2, 2013 at 11amET October 3, 2013 at 8:25pm
October 11, 2013 at 12pmET October 11, 2013 at 11amET October 13, 2013 at 1pm
October 18, 2013 at 12pmET October 18, 2013 at 11amET October 20, 2013 at 1pm
October 25, 2013 at 12pmET October 25, 2013 at 11amET October 27, 2013 at 1pm
November 1, 2013 at 12pmET November 1, 2013 at 11amET November 3, 2013 at 1pm
November 8, 2013 at 12pmET November 8, 2013 at 11amET November 10, 2013 at 1pm
November 15, 2013 at 12pmET November 15, 2013 at 11amET November 17, 2013 at 1pm
November 27, 2013 at 12pmET November 27, 2013 at 11amET December 1, 2013 at 4:05pm
December 6, 2013 at 12pmET December 6, 2013 at 11amET December 8, 2013 at 1pm
December 13, 2013 at 12pmET December 13, 2013 at 11amET December 15, 2013 at 1pm
December 20, 2013 at 12pmET December 20, 2013 at 11amET December 22, 2013 at 1pm
December 27, 2013 at 12pmET December 27, 2013 at 11amET December 29, 2013 at 1pm
5. If the professional Buffalo football team scores a touchdown against the opposing team in the third quarter of one of the Games listed above with exactly 1:50 remaining on the official game clock (as recorded by the official league in the official game stats to be a valid grand prize winning opportunity in this Contest), then the Qualifier associated with that Game will win the Grand Prize, subject to verification of eligibility, compliance with the applicable contest rules.
6. There will be a maximum of up to one (1) Grand Prize awarded in this contest for the first occurrence of a touchdown as described in Section 4 above. ONCE THERE IS A GRAND PRIZE TOUCHDOWN SCORED IN THIS CONTEST, THIS CONTEST WILL IMMEDIATELY END EVEN IF ADDITIONAL GAMES REMAIN AND NO OTHER PRIZES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO WIN IN THIS CONTEST.
7. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone or email (at the address/numbers provided on the entry form) within 24 hours of the winning Professional Buffalo football touchdown.
8. If any designated Game is cancelled prior to the game being ruled an official game, then all stats are removed and no Grand Prize will be awarded for that corresponding cancelled or unofficial designated game. Any rescheduled designated game or a designated game in which play is resumed shall be eligible for this Contest so long as it occurs on or before December 29, 2013.
9. Grand Prize: A maximum of one (1) grand prize will be awarded to the first Qualifier assigned to a game in which the grand prize winning requirements occur. Grand prize is: 2013 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab with automatic transmission, which features and color will be designated by Sponsor with a maximum retail value of $43,050 plus sales tax and other governmental and dealer fees (not including federal or state income taxes or insurance). The grand prize is provided “AS IS” with no representations or warranties of any kind other than those of the manufacturer.10. Prior to being awarded the Grand Prize, potential Grand Prize Winner must (a) sign one or more liability release agreements, affidavits of eligible and/or prize receipts, and (b) any other document required by Station or WNY Ford Dealers for the award and transfer of the vehicle. The Grand Prize Winner shall comply with all Department of Motor Vehicle Insurance Laws, Rules, and Regulations of his/her state of residence. Grand Prize Winner must show proof of insurance (if required by law) on the vehicle and social security number to receive Grand Prize Vehicle. Grand Prize Winner is required to pay directly any federal or state income taxes. In addition, Grand Prize Winner shall receive an IRS Form 1099 and such prize will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for the applicable 2013 tax year for the fair market value of the Grand Prize (including the taxes and fees paid by Sponsor or Station). Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of Grand Prize Vehicle by January 2, 2014. Neither Station, WNY Ford Dealers, its dealers/members nor any Sponsors have made or are responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to such Grand Prize Vehicle, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer's warranty that may apply to the Grand Prize Vehicle. Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete all relevant transfer documents and to be available for WNY Ford Dealers to contact them with the date and time the Grand Prize Vehicle can be picked up from the dealership during regular business hours at a mutually agreed upon date no later than January 2, 2014. Failure to collect the Grand Prize Vehicle and deliver all required payments and forms by January 2, 2014 will constitute forfeiture of the Grand Prize. If forfeited, the Grand Prize will remain the property of the WNY Ford Dealers and the Grand Prize will not be awarded in this Contest. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ALL ENTRANTS IN THIS CONTEST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE GRAND PRIZE VEHICLE SELECTED BY THE WINNER MAY HAVE HAD LIMITED USE BY THE DEALER AND WILL BE AWARDED TO THE WINNER “AS IS” AND THE VEHICLE MAY HAVE UP TO 1,000 MILES BUT SHALL STILL BE CONSIDERED “NEW”.
11. The odds of qualifying will depend on the number of entries received. The odds of winning will depend on the performance of the players on the professional team.
12. The sponsors of this contest are: Entercom Buffalo, LLC and WNY Ford Dealers.Other Rules Specific to this Contest
13. In order to win the prize in this contest, the winner must be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the state of New York and meet any other requirements included in these Contest rules.
14. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees), directors or officers of the Station, the WNY Ford Dealers, the member dealers of the WNY Ford Dealers and Ford Motor Company, any other sponsors and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e., current and ex- spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) of each are not eligible to win the prize in this Contest.
15. If the winner is deemed to be ineligible after selection and/or announcement, time permitting, the Station will randomly select one Entrant from among those who entered as of the applicable cut-off for that associated game and treat him/her as the winner of this Contest, subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with the applicable Contest rules (“Alternate”). If the Alternate is subsequently disqualified for any reason or forfeits the Grand Prize for any reason, the Grand Prize will remain the property of the WNY Ford Dealers and the Grand Prize will not be awarded in this Contest.
16. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize except that WNY Ford Dealers may, in its sole discretion, substitute a prize of comparable value. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which change(s) will become effective upon announcement,
17. As a condition of participating in the Contest, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of the Contest shall be resolved individually and without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that the Sponsors have the sole right and in their absolute discretion to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of the Sponsors are final and binding.