These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Buffalo, LLC d/b/a WGR 550 (“Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the WGR general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the WGR general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 500 Corporate Pkwy Suite 200 Amherst NY 14226 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s websites at www.wgr550.com.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “WGR 550/Bud Light Buffalo Bills Flyaway Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of New York who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2. From October 21, 2013 at 1pmET until November 20, 2013 at 5pmET, go to www.wgr550.com, click on the Bud Light Buffalo Bills Flyaway link to complete and submit the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, email address and birthdate. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. No other forms of entry are valid.
3. On or about November 21, 2013, Station will randomly select one (1) winner from among all entries received, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules. Winner will be contacted by phone and/or email.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), Entercom Buffalo, LLC d/b/a WGR (“Station”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Station, will be disqualified. Neither Station, Sponsor nor their agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Neither Station, Sponsor nor their agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Station’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Station, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Station reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Station. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Station and/or its designees and will not be returned.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner will be required to complete, sign, notarize, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of prize acceptance. Winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and may also be required to complete, sign, and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
6. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of alcoholic beverage wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, all alcoholic beverage retail licensees, the NFL Entities (as defined below) and Station are ineligible to win in this contest. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
7. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Station and Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
8. Grand Prize (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Tampa Bay, Florida. Travel Dates: December 7, 2013 – December 9, 2013. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s residence), standard hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights and two (2) tickets to the Buffalo Bills versus Tampa Bay Buccaneers football game scheduled to occur on December 8, 2013 in Tampa Bay, Florida. Game date and seating assignments at the game are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport or driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Approximate Retail Value: $1,700.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
9. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below) and Station harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance of prize and prize travel, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this promotion.
10. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: WGR 550/Bud Light Buffalo Bills Flyaway Promotion Winner’s List, c/o WGR, 500 Corporate Pkwy, Suite 200, Buffalo, NY 14226 for receipt by January 11, 2014.
© 2013 A-B, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
11. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
© 2013 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.