Here is a Power-Ranking of the injuries I'd least like to witness or suffer.
This topic came about while Mike Schopp and the Bulldog were discussing Thomas Vanek's recent fractured jaw. Mike seemed to think a broken face is the worst pain you could experience. Chris wanted nothing to do with re-habbing a torn achilles tendon.
Greg Bauch's Injury Power Rankings:
10. Torn Groin- I suffered one during a Pinewood Derby race.
9. Cutting off your pinky toe- I'm resigned to the fact that I'm not going to make it into the NBA, so my pinky toe isn't that crucial to my day-to-day activities.
8. Dislocated Shoulder- Almost impossible to do the YMCA dance.
7. Broken Orbital Bone- Horrible pain, but I hear you get to keep the little pieces of bone that they extract from the inside of your face.
6. Tripping and chipping your tooth on a Fire Hydrant- Self Explanitory.
5. Banging your shin- I hate that.
4. Gored by Bull- Combine the pain with the fact that you'll be afraid of Bulls for the rest of your life.
3. Burns- I can't drink coffee until it's cooled off for, at least, 15 minutes....I couldn't imagine a serious burn.
2. Knee- Anything knee. Broken, torn or bent the wrong way. If I see an injury like that, I can't walk right for weeks.
1. Being dropped from a porch by your brother Donny and "landing" on a window sill. Yeah....I "landed" on a window sill in the worst way possible.