The Buffalo Sabres had a 25% chance to have the 1st overall pick. All the other team combine had a 75% chance to win the top pick. The Sabres couldn't overcome the odds against them, as the Florida Panthers have won the 2014 NHL Draft Lottery.
You say that this season of Sabres hockey has robbed you of your sanity. You’ve likely felt rage, sadness, despair, and worst of all…indifference. In exchange for your “suffering” you’re going to get one of the best 18-year-old hockey players in the world. Jeremy White has a primer on this year's crop.
When the secondary was fully healthy for the Buffalo Bills, they boasted the best pair of playmaking safeties they’ve had in quite some time. The combination of Aaron Williams and Jairus Byrd provided eight interceptions for the Bills last season, but for 2014, half of that duo is gone. How might the Bills address safety this year? WGR's Joe Buscaglia examines.